- Spread your arms wide and feel the fresh air.
- Run after the next deer you see.
- Dance with friends as much you can.
- Laugh at someone and get also get teased .
- Scare the monkeys to hell.
- Lock someone in his room.
- Shout at your full voice.
- Walk to main gate in night.
- A puff at tarams and a puff at Gurunath.
- Give bumps or get bumps whatever.
- Screw a paper.
- Have ….. on GRT.
- One goal in the quadrangle , a run in the stadium , a swim in the pool.
- Put fundaes to someone forcibly.
- Make freshies dance.
Every April at this moment I died to go home and today I don’t want to go but will have to go. The life here was great , done so many things and will cherish the memories for ever. But changes take place , but this place has connected us.
I always told my friends and thought that,”I don’t deserve to be in this place.” but somehow today it feels that maybe the place deserved me.