Click here to read the first of the series.
To continue with the list.
11) Don’t ask any old bloke for directions by P G Tenzing- A funny narration of motorcycle trip across India
12) The Snow Leopard by Pat Heinessen – Probably the best book of the year, will try another Heinessen book soon.
13) Three Cups of tea by Grey Mortenson- Amazing account of a man building schools in remote Pakistan
14) Civil Disobedience by Henry David Thoreau- Another of Thoreau’s well know work.
15)The Finkler Question by Howard Jacobsen- Winner of the man booker prize in 2010, personally I did not enjoy this book much.
16) Divasvapna by Gijubhai Badhek- A wonderful take on education system
17) The picture of Dorian Grey by Oscar Wilde- Widely acclaimed, enjoyed it thoroughly.
18) Annapurna South Face by Chris Bonington- I like books on mountains, enjoyed this one.
19) The Seeker by Karan Bajaj- Though a best seller, I did not enjoy it much
20) A short walk in the Hindukush by Eric Newby- Another mountain book with a tweak, you will never get a funnier mountain book than this.