We as humans are so flawed, we easily judge others, analyze others and form an opinion.But of what use? Over the years, I have started maintaining a personal journal to keep a tap on myself, my actions, my strengths and weakness to become a better person in the long run. One such initiative is a page dedicated to,”notes to self”, these are a few pointers which i noted down over the year which probably I felt I should note or ponder upon. Listed below are the points in no particular order as such. Between I wish all my readers a very happy new year and hope that in the coming year, you meditate more on yourself.
* Love is an amazing feeling
* Ran my first full marathon, ran the second one again the same year , would love to do more of it and more often
* Some life lessons as kids were the most important in life – Discipline, Responsibility, Punctuality and Integrity.
* Do one international trip each year, it is amazing to experience a new country
*Purpose in life is an evolving process- this year it was to inspire and bring change in people’s life.
* I woke up one day at 3 am , drove for 6 hours , sat at a client’s place and fought with him for 2 hours to increase the daily wage of a laborer amounting to an increase of 600 bucks in the month- when I returned back at home at 10 pm , I was a happy person, the realization that there is great satisfaction in doing something for someone.
* Regularly meditated this year, finally it became a daily ritual- goal achieved, a good habit imbibed.
* Made a realistic list of goals for 2016, achieved or strived to achieve most of those- planning and right execution can work wonders
* Never let anyone impose his/her thoughts on you.
* Start writing on the blog again- last 5 months have been so active
* avoid being impulsive