1) Seychelles: I think Seychelles was a dreamy place which will always stay with me, so beautiful. Before I was about to take the trip, someone had advised that every click will be a wallpaper, I totally agree to it. Please read a detailed links on what to do and how to plan a Seychelles trip. I had religiously documented them and you can just go at each of these by clicking on the links: Post 1, Post 2, Post 3, Post 4, and Post 5
2) Kudremukh Trek: I guess this was the biggest rainbow ever I have seen till date. You can read about the experience here
3) Sharavati Valley Trek: This is one place absolutely untouched. I loved it for the raw beauty.
4)Chennain Durga Trek: Such a colourful bird, spent a long time at the top observing this bird
5) Shettihalli church: If you are traveling to Sakleshpur, you should definitely explore this church and spend some time by the dam river nearby.
6)Ooty: Biked with wife for a 1300km round trip. It was again a memorable experience. You can read about offbeat things to do in Ooty here.
7)Munnar: Tea gardens have their own charm, thus was Munnar, serene and beautiful
8) Pondicherry: I made a trip to Pondicherry so many times this year. This one is from the streets of Pondicherry. Having been there so many times, I did a detailed post. You can read it here
9)Gokarna: It reminded me of Parvati valley, cafes, beaches and places to chill out.