1) Seychelles: I think Seychelles was a dreamy place which will always stay with me, so beautiful. Before I was about to take the trip, someone had advised that every click will be a wallpaper, I totally agree to it. Please read a detailed links on what to do and how to plan a Seychelles trip. I had religiously documented them and you can just go at each of these by clicking on the links: Post 1, Post 2, Post 3, Post 4, and Post 5
2) Kudremukh Trek: I guess this was the biggest rainbow ever I have seen till date. You can read about the experience here
3) Sharavati Valley Trek: This is one place absolutely untouched. I loved it for the raw beauty.
4)Chennain Durga Trek: Such a colourful bird, spent a long time at the top observing this bird
5) Shettihalli church: If you are traveling to Sakleshpur, you should definitely explore this church and spend some time by the dam river nearby.
6)Ooty: Biked with wife for a 1300km round trip. It was again a memorable experience. You can read about offbeat things to do in Ooty here.
7)Munnar: Tea gardens have their own charm, thus was Munnar, serene and beautiful
8) Pondicherry: I made a trip to Pondicherry so many times this year. This one is from the streets of Pondicherry. Having been there so many times, I did a detailed post. You can read it here
9)Gokarna: It reminded me of Parvati valley, cafes, beaches and places to chill out.
44 thoughts on “Places I saw in 2016”
Oh my!What a beauty.
And someone has rightly said, words& pictures can make you travel around the world!!👍☺
Yes vivek ☺
Thank you for sharing
Beautiful pictures! And that rainbow is just 😍
You’re welcome 😊
Such beautiful reminisces of the past year! This is your memory bank account and let it grow more in 2017!
Yes I will let travel happen
I go to Pondicherry every year. The ashram beckons me often. I love it!
Yes it is
Breathtaking places and each one unique in their own way.
Amazing pictures. The rainbow does look beautiful 😀
Hope you have a lot more travels in 2017!
Thank you Antarik
Thank you. So many beautiful places in the world. I am grateful to you for sharing your favourites.
Definitely this world is a beautiful place
Every picture you have captured is so perfect and will inspire anyone to travel there!! 🙂
Beautiful pictures..the rainbow is mesmeric!
You went to some amazing places! Hope 2017 is also filled with adventure for you!
Beautiful and thanks for following as well. Happy 2017 to you.
To you as well
I’ve been to the Shettihalli Church. It was so beautiful and serene, yet the banks were dirty with beer bottles and plastic bags! Same was the case with Athirapilly! 😦
I’d been wondering ever since, about what can be done about this. We cant wait for the government to do everything!!
When I was there, it was clean. I guess local groups like CTC(Chennai Trekking Club) will have to organise campaigns for cleaning and people like us to join them.
Love your photography! Your posts are beautiful!
What a remarkable record! Thank you for sharing!
Thanks for dropping by
Very beautiful places, always a delight to see your travels pics 🙂
Beautiful places. Thanks for sharing and “taking me along.”
That church is stunning! Would love to poke into its hidden corners.
It is an amazing place to be at
What beatifual images. Thanks for sharing your journey. I think you might enjoy this post
Thanks, the post was helpful
Your photos are spectacular!